Master of Arts in English: come grow with us
Mount Mary University English Graduate Program is a place for writers to grow. The instructors are outstanding and courses cover a range of topics--including poetry, flash fiction, memoir, novel and grant writing, and professional writing--with an overall emphasis on the craft of writing.
Create the next step in your career and enhance your skills in professional and new media writing, or creative writing. Mount Mary University’s Master of Arts in English coed program blends professional writing instruction with graduate-level fundamentals creating a truly original learning experience.
Mount Mary’s 30-credit Master of Arts in English program features:
- Two areas of study to choose from to customize your experience and develop your abilities in areas that interest you
- Flexible class schedules in evenings, weekends or in a hybrid (partially online) format so you can continue living life while achieving your master’s degree
- Knowledgeable and award-winning instructors who are published authors
- Opportunities to advance your career, pursue your goal of publishing, complete professional development to renew a K-12 teaching license or start a career teaching college-level English courses
- Small class sizes that provide consistent interaction with fellow classmates and faculty
The flexibility and willingness Mt. Mary has shown working with my goals, and with other outside contributors, such as 'Getting Stamped,' has enriched and broadened my educational experience tremendously.View his blog