Take the next step in your professional career with an MBA from Mount Mary University. Designed for working professionals, Mount Mary's coed MBA offers online, blended and on-campus classes in an accelerated format so you can continue working while earning your MBA. Students also have access to additional tools and career planning services through Mount Mary's Professional Development Center, which provides development and career management programming in a strategic sequence that readies students for each stage of their professional journey.Apply for Admission
Why a Mount Mary MBA
- The option of two MBA tracks: General Management (38 credits) or Health Systems Leadership (41 credits)
- Emphasis on developing leadership skills
- Flexible class schedules in an 8-week accelerated format
- Knowledgeable instructors who are proven business leaders
- MBA Professional Development Center services to develop career success
- Small class sizes (typically around 15 students) that provide a student-centered approach
- Program is open to men and women
Contact us to hear from your Admission Counselor:
Take the Next Step at Mount Mary
- Contact Dr. Kristen Roche, MBA Program Director, by email or at (414) 930-3419, to learn more.
- Employees of Mount Mary’s corporate partners who are pursuing an MBA may be eligible for a 5 percent tuition discount. See current tuition rates.
- Check out the program’s prerequisites and degree requirements.
- See a list of frequently asked questions about the MBA program or contact your graduate admission counselor to get your questions answered.
- Start creating your Mount Mary experience: Apply today!
I've really appreciated that the Mount Mary MBA program created an environment where I further developed my leadership abilities, expanded my entrepreneurial curiosity, and was able to apply insightful real world teaching to my business endeavors.