Professional and social events
The Office of Alumnae Relations is here to provide you with meaningful opportunities for networking and professional development, service and fun! Our staff can answer any question that you may have about upcoming alumnae engagement opportunities and we hope that you will join us throughout the year.
- POWER LUNCH is a web-based professional advancement series for those serious about their careers and seriously short on time.
- The Women's Leadership Institute provides an ideal support system for aspiring leaders of all kinds, at any point in your professional journey. Join us for high-impact programs in a collaborative, creative environment that helps you embrace your strengths, develop your skills and pursue your dreams
- University events occur throughout the year, and we welcome alumnae to attend. See full calendar of events.
- Regional events may be hosted throughout the year in different cities.
- Holiday gatherings traditionally by members of the Alumnae Association, offer a festive Christmas luncheon in Milwaukee and in a northern suburb of Chicago.
Starving Artists’ Show
Sunday, September 9, 2018 | 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
This annual outdoor art show is hosted on the west lawn of the Mount Mary campus and features local and national artists who work in all mediums. All artwork is original and priced at $100 or less. Each artist is selected by jury of experienced Mount Mary alumnae, and the show is presented and sponsored by the Mount Mary University Alumnae Association. With your entrance fee, the association is able to support student scholarships.
Alumnae Weekend and Reunion
October 5-7, 2018
Alumnae Weekend and Reunion welcomes back all graduates from Mount Mary College and University, faculty and staff to reunite and rediscover campus.
SAVE THE DATE
Milwaukee: December 4, 2018 | Chicago: December 11, 2018
Please join us and your fellow alums for our two annual festive Christmas luncheons in Milwaukee and Chicago. Locations and details coming this summer!
Biannual Association Assembly Breakfast
Association breakfasts are a great way to mix and mingle with our Alumnae Association Board of Directors and other alums twice a year. Last February, we gathered at the end of Mount Mary Week to celebrate our alma mater. Then in June, we finished up our fiscal year with a special volunteer appreciation as we thanked the alum volunteers who make the year's activities possible! More information about upcoming meetings coming soon.
Mount Mary Awards Night
Presentation of the prestigious Madonna Medals and Tower Awards.