Grants at Mount Mary

100% of undergraduate students at Mount Mary University receive financial aid. A grant is a form of gift aid for undergraduate and graduate students that you do not need to repay, if the enrollment period (semester) for which it was awarded is completed.

Federal and state grants are available. Mount Mary University awards some institutional grants that are contingent upon full-time enrollment. Amounts of grants are subject to change each year, depending upon availability of funds.

Apply for grants—To qualify for grants, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate need (as determined by the FAFSA). Other federal and/or state requirements may apply. Learn more about how to apply for financial aid.

Grants for Undergraduate Students

Federal grants

State grants

Grants for Graduate Students

  • TEACH Grant Program —Through the College Cost Reduction and Access Act of 2007, Congress created the Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant Program that provides grants to students who intend to teach in a high need field in a public or private elementary or secondary school that serves students from low-income families.